- Coconut contains medium-chain-triglycerides (MCTs), which help your body feel full and may help with weight loss.
- Coconut may boost immunity; it contains good amounts of maganese and antioxidants, which reduce inflammation.
- It is a great source of fiber, which can help keep your weight in balance and lower your cancer risk.
- Cocoa has one of the richest sources of polyphenols, anti-inflammatory compounds that may reduce your risk of chronic disease.
- Polyphenols have also been linked to better blood flow and brain health.
- Cocoa may lower your blood pressure, lowering your risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Avocado contains healthy fats, which actually helps keep your weight in check
- An avocado actually contains more potassium than a banana
- Avocados are also high in vitamins, including Vitamin B5, B6, C, and K
Dragonfruit Moo-Less Mousse
Out of stock
Serving Size : 4 oz (113 g)
Melissa’s Produce, dragon fruit, fresh
Avocado, Black Skin, California Type
So Delicious, Coconut Milk, Unsweetened