Organic Meals Delivered Fresh
Harvest Oasis is a prepared meal delivery service. Our ingredients are organic and non-GMO. We offer delicious dishes packed with nutrients, fiber and anti-inflammatory ingredients that support the idea that “Food can be Medicine”.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
Nutrient Highlights From Previous Menus!
African Sweet Potato Stew
- Garlic helps with high-blood pressure
- It also improves cholestrol levels, lowering your risk of stroke or heart attack
- Garlic contains powerful antioxidants, which could lower your risk of brain disease
Organic Baby Spinach
- Spinach is very high in a number of nutrients, especially vitamin K which helps blood clotting
- Spinach contains lutein, a compound that is important for eye health
- It also contains Kaempferol, an antioxidant which can help with chronic diseases
- Spinach is high in nitrates, which may help with high blood pressure
Organic Ginger Root
- Ginger contains a natural oil called gingerol, an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant
- Gingerol has also been linked to cancer prevention in early studies
- Helps with nausea
- Reduces joint pain
- Can help fight infection—ginger extract has been shown to inhibit bacteria growth
Poached Egg Power Bowl
Organic Bok Choy
- Bok Choy is a cruciferous vegetable, a family of vegetables known for preventing lung, prostate, and colon cancer.
- Bok Choy contains selenium which isn’t found in most fruits and vegetables.
- An anti-inflammatory, selenium may help in preventing cancer-causing compounds in the body while also slowing down tumor growth
- Garlic may help lower high blood pressure.
- It may also improve cholesterol levels, lowering risk of stroke or heart attack.
- Garlic contains powerful antioxidants, which could lower risk of brain disease.
- Cilantro may help lower your blood sugar by promoting enzyme activity
- Cilantro is rich in antioxidants, which help fight off free radicals that can cause chronic disease
- An anti-inflammatory, cilantro may help support a healthy brain
Almond Butter Matcha Smoothie
- Bananas are a good source of potassium, a mineral that can help regulate blood pressure and maintain good heart health
- Bananas are high in fiber, which aids in feeling full and overall digestive health.
- They are a source of prebiotics, a food source for the good bacteria in your gut. This also helps overall digestive health
- Almonds have been shown to help lower cholesterol levels, which helps prevent heart disease.
- Studies show that almonds may also help with inflammation, which can help prevent diseases down the road.
- Almonds contain high levels of magnesium which may help lower blood pressure levels.